How to Book
Please note that booking is available
by e-mail. (Booking Information Form)
NTCK Box Office
- Email email@example.com
Weekends and Holidays 10am-5pm
(no service during lunch break 12pm-1pm)
How to Book
Booking is available within regular hours except lunch break.
Please send us booking form.
[Download-Booking Information Form]
The Box Office opens (1 hour and 30 minutes) before the program.
Please check the availability by e-mail before your visit.
- Myeongdong Theater
: 35 Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04534, Korea
- Hongik Daehangno Art Center_small theater
: 57, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03082, Korea
How to Collect
- Please present an appropriate ID (your passport or other ID with photo and DOB).
- Please note that any change or cancellation is not available after the deadline.
- Please ensure you arrive 30mins before the program time. The box office can be busy and you may need to queue.
- You can pay by Cash(In-Person) or credit card.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation is available until 5pm one day before for most programs, but until 11am for Sunday & Monday programs.
- After the cancellation deadline and on the program day, any changes or cancellations are NOT available.
- Penalty can be applied upon the cancellation policy.
- For exchange of the dates/prices/number of tickets of the same program can be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org once without any service charges. From the second change, 10% of penalty applies regardless of program date. Concession/discounted ticket prices must be applied for at the time of re-purchase.
- For bookings for two or more tickets, a partial change of the payment method cannot be made.
- Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, where possible, by the same method used to purchase the Tickets.
- Cancellation of credit card payment can be confirmed by the credit card company at least five days after your cancellation.
- For credit card payment, partial changes of bookings are not available. The cancellation applies to the current booking as a whole first and then a new booking with changes with be made.
- Tickets are generally one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable items that can rarely be re-accessed or re-printed. Any changes or refunds cannot be made in the case of loss of the originals.
- For changes or cancellations of tickets booked in ticket agencies other than NTCK, please contact the agencies directly.
- Tickets purchased from an unauthorized individual outside the box office, or tickets given by an unauthorized individual may cause disputes that cannot be solved at the box office, and such ticket holder may be not accepted.
- Please check terms and conditions for the sale of tickets. Any requests for cancellations and refunds based on the misunderstanding of the Customer may not be accepted.
- No fees for cancellations made until 10 days prior to the event.
- Fee of 10 % for cancellations made between 9 days prior the event and the deadline.
- No cancellation fees for booking made on the same day Cancellation by phone is available during the box office opening hours.
- For the bookings made 1 day prior to the event, cancellations are available only by the deadline time on the same day.
Entry to Auditorium
- We will endeavor to admit latecomers at the first suitable opportunity, which may be the interval. For some Events late admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Re-entry is mostly NOT allowed. In an exceptional case of re-entering, you may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Food and flowers are not allowed to carry into the auditorium.
- Audio and video recordings are strictly forbidden under copyright laws, unless pre-arranged by contacting the press office.
- Mobile phone should be switched off during the performance as the vibration sound can cause disruption of the performance.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for children and official age restriction before booking.
- Even though a parent accompanies, children younger than the advertised age-limit cannot be accepted and any refunds or changes due to this matter are NOT available.